Effective date: September 1st, 2019
IMPORTANT — READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SERVICE.
Thank you for using our Service. These Terms of Service govern your visit, use, and interactions with our mobile application.
This privacy statement describes how entrepreneur Maxim Kartuzov collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, phone number.
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password.
- Preferences Information you provide such as product settings or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences.
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, screens opened, features used, what content you viewed, and which areas of our application you visited.
- Device Information such as your mobile device id (similar to a website IP address), device type, operating system, and mobile service carrier.
We use this information to:
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Send you push notifications when you are using our app. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings (on Settings screen). You can also contact us at [email protected]
- Send you marketing communications.
- Improve our App and marketing efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Display content based upon your interests.
You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or marketing email or you can contact us at [email protected]
Sharing Your Information
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may disclose your personal information
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We make your personal information available to other companies so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to make your personal information available to these companies, contact us at [email protected]
Tracking and Ads
We partner with a third party ad network to either display advertising on our App or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our ad network partner uses technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on this and other Apps to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you provide sensitive information to us, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on out application, you can contact us at [email protected] We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at [email protected] We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at [email protected]
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below: Email: [email protected]